Monday 22 March 2010

Harrington and Squires

Letterpress studios are relatively rare in the UK, so imagine how thrilled I was to discover London-based Harrington and Squires, with a beautiful line in bespoke invitations, as well as a small but exciting range of products available from their website.

Limited edition books, such as this one, Firewood (£80) - I also love these Love Poems (£10.)


Postcode postcards (3 for £6, customised options available - wouldn't they make stylish 'We have moved' announcements?)

I've left the most exciting discovery until last - they run letterpress workshops! And, to see gorgeous photos of them in action, click here.

UPDATE: Billy just took a class with them last week - see the fab results here.

11 comments:

Cat said...

Oh my, those hankies are quite clever and sweet! Great find!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Oh yes!! I was looking for a letterpress course and found them too! It’s not easy to find letterpress studios you are so right, there’s another one somewhere in Hoxton but can’t remember their name now... Ill let you know if I find it.

billy said...

I did a workshop with Harrington and Squires last week. I can't recommend it highly enough.

HannahB said...

Oh wow! great find, thanks for pointing me in their direction!

Anonymous said...

wow, i love those perforated calendars! i was looking for a 2010 calendar... but never found one. these are perfect for my workspace. :]

Caroline, No. said...

I live just next to their studio. It's in such a sweet little mini house, built between two larger properties! I've always meant to check them out, maybe now I finally will! Thanks.

Anna @ IHOD said...

I'm in love!! thanks for sharing these!

Alison said...

I love those notecards, and the hankies-darling!

Rose said...

lovely! I've seen the magnetic list before and think it's really cool- a good moving in gift for someone

laura sophia marlowe said...

i really love this company. couverture used them for there shop window display a few christmas's ago.

http://www.couverture.co.uk/events/EVENT.ASPX?ID=8

x

leonie.wise said...

i'm doing one of their workshops in may - can't wait!