Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Papermash sale

With all the excitement, I forgot to mention that Papermash has started its summer sale! Sale prices are up to 50% off and on some items are for a limited time; there are discounts on washi tapes including this blue graph and antique book design, and even our popular owl tape is reduced! It still sells well, but when I first started up the shop, I got very excited about the prospect of press mentions, and bought way too much. I need to clear a space for new {Christmas - eek!} stock. 

Unfortunately, the Queen post its shown above are already sold out. The layout was created for me by Ana Maria. All sale items can be found here.


Callie Grayson said...

Thank you!
Christmas, eeek is right, just salted to enjoy summer.... :)
Picnics and bike riding and long walks in the woods

ZoƩ said...

I'll have to check this sale out! :)

Jackie James said...

Oh my! I had no idea you owned this shop! I advertised it on my wedding blog as being a great place to buy wedding decorations! Hopefully you got some sales out of it! :)
Nice to meet you, although briefly at the lomo event last month, I've finally written my feature on it! Will be live tomorrow and there's a pic of you on there!
Jackie xx