Tuesday 11 October 2011

Deal of the month: pastel washi tape

This is only the second of my monthly Papermash deals {am often behind schedule} but today I'm offering this deal for pastel masking tape, for £20 including shipping {normally £30.70}. There can't be anyone out there who doesn't know about washi tape, but I'm finding more uses for it every day - decorating vases, creating moodboards, and of course some special wrapping ideas. I have another photo shoot tomorrow and am a little out of inspiration, so if you have any suggestions please share!

The deal is available on 10 sets only, only to customers in the UK, and can be purchased using the paypal button below.






1 comment:

sarah said...

I love papermash! I just bought my first roll a couple weeks ago in Dresden. Unfortunately it does not seem to exist in Prague :(