Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Wednesday workspace: closed doors

As you might be able to tell from the previous post, I like to be organised (bookshelves in alphabetical order), but I still think a workspace where you can shut the door is an enticing solution.

By the way, did anyone see Relocation, Relocation tonight? I've just made the connection that the couple featured (Phil & Kirsty's first clients) run the pottery I featured last week, Tom Butcher Ceramics.

Photo via 1st Option.


Callie Grayson said...

there is something perfect about an office behind closed doors! love them, clean,organized and perfectly hidden when need be.


Three Owls said...

I can tell you right now I would never be able to get the door shut and if I did it would be very dangerous to open it again....I have great admiration for organized people...sigh.

Simply Grove said...

Love this image! So clean.