Thursday 17 December 2009

Pacha Design

One of the commenters I've noticed on my blog is 'Sammy and Glenn' from Pacha Design (I suspect Sammy is the driving force behind the comments, not having met that many men in the blogging world - but I may be wrong.)

Anyway, they run a furniture workship in North Devon making modern furniture and accessories from reclaimed wood and other natural resources. My favourite items are those which use slate - especially the kitchen table and benches. I like how they've been photographed in front of whitewashed stone walls, too. There is a range of good, solid furniture, but also smaller, less expensive accessories too, such as these delicate leaf lanterns made from plant fibre. Lovely.

9 comments:

Sophia Maria said...

Hi there,
Love your blog!! Would it be okay if I write a post about it on my own blog www.sophmar.blogspot.com ?

Kind regards,
Sophia

iva yaneva said...

everything is so beautiful! :)

Laura Trevey said...

love these designs...
especially the mirror!!

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

I love these! I adore how they have a modern and rustic feel all at once. That is so consistent with my personal aesthetic. Thanks for the introduction to Pacha Design. I'll be checking it out!

xo,
Crystal

Fantastic job on the Top 50 list! It was nice to so many friends and favorites!

SnOOp said...

I love the tables... They really are fantastic. AND the space it has been photographed is GORGEOUS!!!!

rachel said...

the top right photo is so lovely!

sammy and glenn: pachadesign said...

hi lynne,

thankyou so much for featuring us, what a nice surprise!

we are really pleased you like our work. we photograph alot of the pieces in our home and studio - the white washed walls are part of our workshop and make a great backdrop for the furniture.

thanks again for your lovely post

sammy & glenn
pachadesign

Rachel Follett said...

Beautiful modern design!

I also just wanted to stop in and say a gigantic huge thanks for adding my blog to your top 50 list. I feel so honored beyond words to be part of it. Thank you!!!

down pillow said...

Love, love, love that sweet little leaf votive holder :)