Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Wednesday workspace

This could be the moment when I reveal my new, tidied desk - except I haven't done it yet. Maybe later as I am planning to have a very productive day before an imminent return (I think) to the working world. You didn't think I had a full-time job and time to blog, did you?

In the meantime, have a look at Coco and Kelley - Cassandra is running a workspace feature all week and I'm very much looking forward to seeing her design headquarters, which she has promised to show us within the next few days. I just know it's going to be fabulous - she's the inventor (as far as I'm aware) of the little-used term (and design genre) of deskscaping (follow this link to see how she styled a cork accessories holder.)

Although I'm usually crazy about mood boards and inspiration walls, my favourite feature in the above photograph is actually the simple, school-like chairs.

Photo via Marie Claire Maison.


Michelle Parks McCourt said...

i like this workspace image you have here - fun and inspiring. Ill check out Coco this week. PS have added your great blog to my blog roll.

Lee said...

Very cool workspace! If this was my desk though, I think I'd spend more time looking at the mood board rather than working. Gorgeous space.

nina said...

that workspace is brilliant!

coco+kelley said...

this is one of my favorite spaces too!! love those vintage wood chairs.

thank so much for the mention of my style (e)scapes week!

Apt. #34 said...

one of my all time favorite office spaces - hands down. I look back at that pic constantly. I have achieved no where near such gorgeousness in my own office! PS - I tagged you in a little challenge today so be sure to come see :)

Constance said...

I feel more inspired and I haven't even sat in the chair!