Monday, 26 January 2009

Tea of the week: Pret a Portea at the Berkeley

If there is one location in London where I suspect you won't find many men, it is at the Berkeley Hotel's Pret a Portea. With a collection of biscuits inspired by the fashion collections, and teas served in Paul Smith china, it would take a brave (or cajoled) man to endure what is ultimately a girlie delight.

They have just introduced the option of home delivery; wouldn't it be exciting (and extravagant) to have a box of biscuits delivered on this pink and green Vespa.


I love how the front of the Vespa says 'Let them eat cake.'

Afternoon tea at the Berkeley Hotel, from £35.

8 comments:

Annabelle said...

Oh wow! I would love to experience tea there. Love the vespa idea too! Thanks for sharing and brightening my evening.

Char said...

adorable

Rachel said...

That china is amazing! I really, really wish we Americans would get on the tea bandwagon. I'd love to have the option of delivery.

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

i'd love to sip tea from a Paul Smith cup!

LJ said...

Thanks so much for this post! I think this might have to be a pre-wedding treat for my sister!!

Grace@PoeticHome said...

Hmm...I'm afraid you are sincerely tempting me to make a trans-Atlantic move. We sadly don't have such cute, stylish, and necessary nonsense here in the States. I will certainly drop in the next time I'm visiting London to indulge in such a fantastic experience!

Geisslein said...

Aaaaah - I LOVE these Vespas!!!! The colours are so great!!!!