Saturday 31 January 2009

It's not easy being green

So far this year, I have really been getting into yellow, but I also love this vibrant green. I have a fireplace wall in a bedroom which would be perfect for wallpapering, but it isn't straight and my decorator doesn't allow me to paper it. But something like a panel of these wall stickers would still work well and wouldn't accentuate the curve of the wall so much.

I love that this is essentially an all-white bathroom, but a few touches of green just make it look fresh and cheerful. Revisit this post if you would like more wall sticker inspiration.

Picture via Easy Living.

2 comments:

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

this bathroom is so gorgeous! i love white & colour equally as much so a white base with pops of colours is my best combo!

nelya said...

That green is so refreshing and such a dramatic statement in this simple, beautiful space.