- I like to do courses. I've taken classes in tightrope walking, trampolining, plumbing, salsa, even a blogging class (which was very good, by the way, as was plumbing - I highly recommend it.) And I was rubbish at all of those things.
- 95% of my wardrobe is blue or green. My favourite colour is actually red (to wear), but I had my 'colours done' and bright blue and green suit me. There is only a certain shade of red which works, and it never seems to be in fashion.
- I spent 10 weeks in New York this year, on an extended holiday. It was an expensive, but brilliant trip, even though I couldn't cope with the heat (this was May - mid-July.)
- I don't widely advertise the fact that I am an accountant. But I do quite like numbers.
- I spent Halloween with a mime, a lumberjack, Where's Wally? and Viola Swamp (who I hadn't heard of before.)
- I have developed a later-in-life interest in Take That. This is my favourite song of theirs. I have tickets to see them on 3rd July 2009! Yippee...
- I'm not very technical. I have somehow put loads of weird settings on my camera, and I can't get them off, or know what any of the buttons mean. That explains the not-very-artistic photos you will find on this blog.
Sunday, 9 November 2008
A few weeks ago I was tagged by April of Live the life you love to share 7 random facts about myself. Well, here I am, a little behind schedule (and I still have things to post about my trip to Paris two months ago.)