Wednesday 26 November 2008

Deborah Bowness wallpaper at Pedlars

Doesn't this shot have great ingredients for a perfectly styled photo? An Airstream trailer, a headscarf, a Tolix stool, and this Deborah Bowness wallpaper. Throw in some Polaroids and a typewriter and I would be a totally happy camper. Ok, that might not quite work in a rural setting.

Tolix stools are available from Graham and Greene, and there is a red version of the Tolix A chair at The Conran Shop.

Definitely on my list of things to do is take a holiday at Vintage Vacations, where you can stay in one of these super-shiny Airstream Trailers. I can so see myself in total bling mode, bringing my shiny silver bag and shoes so that I co-ordinate. I'm not much into the whole welly craze which seems to be everywhere. I saw a very stylish lady in orange Hunter boots at the City Bakery in New York - I didn't think they were quite necessary in a city.

Photo via Pedlars.

No comments: