Wednesday 15 October 2008

Patricia Field for M&S #2

Here you go. I always think I would make a good analyst for Marks and Spencer. The British High Street is suffering because of the credit crunch, or so they say. I went to Oxford St (the biggest shopping street in London) last week, with my purse poised to spend, but it was really busy. The problem was that there wasn't anything worth buying.

Whenever M&S sales are down, I can always tell in advance; as their clothes can be really hit and miss. I do think these grey-suited stock market analysts would actually benefit from walking round the stores.

These are the best items from the Patricia Field collection. But I feel pretty confident that some of the items will end up in the sale. The problem with sequinned catsuits is that British women have hips. There are some great items in the accessories collection.





















No comments: