Friday 24 October 2008

A note from mum

My mum phoned me to tell me that she had seen a house in November's Ideal Home magazine which looked like mine. She told me she would send it to me in the post.

This is what she sent me. You can't really see here, but the layout of the living room sort of looks like mine, but not quite, and this house is decorated in similar colours to mine.
Then I looked among the pages for a message from a mother to her only daughter, living across the water. I couldn't find one, and I thought that was very disappointing, that there wasn't even a note.

But then I found it!
She is funny.

1 comment:

editor said...

Sweet.
The house looks beautiful. Clean. I am in a constant state trying to keep a house looking like your photo with 3 kids and a very very messy husband. Don't you wonder what the perfect room looks like AFTER the magazine photo shoot! They really should print those after photos to make the rest of us feel better about our space.