Tuesday 2 November 2010

High Street Highs

A week off from my usual King's Road excursion, but still some items I've spotted and hearted over the last week.

From top; 1. Beryl Ware Scarf (£123) from Jigsaw, if you didn't see the heart-warming story of Beryl and her knitting grannies on tv earlier this year, you can read this recent interview. 2. John Lewis coffee sack chair (£799), 3. Next rib cardigan (£35, and 100% cotton, if you are fussy about fabric like me - also comes in a nice camel colour) and 4. fabulously sequinned Kurt Geiger shoes (£100.)

13 comments:

Mary said...

Love these - I've been on the lookout for a basic cardigan for a while now. I like this one, although I need to find one like it here in the states.

Jem said...

I'd so love a Beryl Ware scarf - worth every penny :-)

Jem xXx

Jane Flanagan said...

Love these finds, especially that scarf!

HazelxJoy said...

Love the scarf, love the chair, love the cardigan and LOVE the shoes. Why use three words when you can use so many more?... :)

Born & Bred Studio said...

Love the cardigan. NEXT. Helloo!!!

Lynne said...

Jem, I hope to buy one if I get a new job this week + Mrs M, I hope to get the cardigan too (it also comes in a nice camel colour, not my best colour.)

Becky said...

Ooo loving the ribbed cardigan, and such a good price!

Louise said...

Great finds - especially that Next cardigan. And I'm not usually a big Next fan!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those shoes - those shoes! And they don't ship to the US? how sad!

Anonymous said...

Aah those sequin shoes! Love them! Want them! Need them!

Jem said...

Lynne - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get that new job and your Beryl Ware scarf!! :-)

Best of luck!

Jem xXx

Tash said...

I adore each of these items!

Christina said...

those sequin heels are perfect for a new years celebration!