Wednesday 18 August 2010

As expected...


...the wedding of Artemis & Nao was amazing, full of gorgeous details (a reception in an apple orchard, a £2.99 dress, the twinkling wedding tent) and all planned on a tiny budget. I know that many others apart from me have been eagerly anticipating these photos! If you don't already read this blog (you should) you'll be blown away when you see the photos, here.

In other news, I'm thrilled to be guest posting today at Design is Mine while Summer is on holiday. Summer's blog has always been in my top 5 - I think her taste is closest to my own so I love everything she posts.

Too much gushing...? I'll stop now.

9 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

It looks beautiful.

Cathie said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Those event programs are so adorable. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Yes we knew it would be... yay for them :)

nath said...

'too mush gushing'? a Freudian slip if i ever i saw one! yes, totally amazing and picture perfect, the girl's got style in spades.

Becky said...

It is most definitely worthy of all the gushing!

Casie Jean said...

this looks so so lovely! I will definitely be checking out more from this wedding!
xoxo

Casie Jean

Anonymous said...

I was totally drooling over there wedding earlier when I discovered their blog! So beautiful and inspiring!! Just like your blog! xo

Michelle said...

Woah, this is so great! Thanks for sharing :)