Monday 19 July 2010

Tea of the week: A Nice Cup of Tea

A long time ago, I did an MA in Museum Studies. My friend Charlotte, from my course, has just curated an exhibition, A Nice Cup of Tea, at The Museum of Hartlepool, which starts this Saturday (24th) and runs until 17th October. Charlotte doesn't think I have many readers in the North, so if you're based in the North East, please leave a comment, as I recently met Julie from The Crafty Currant, and she doesn't think there's much of a blogging community there either. I'd love to prove them wrong...

12 comments:

Katiecakes said...

I'm a Newcastle based blogger! There's tonnes of us up here :D

Katie xox

Charlotte said...

thank you!!!

Jennyff said...

I'm in Scotland, which is really really north and am a regular reader. I lived on Teesside for 20years and know Hartlepool well, hope the exhibition is a huge success.

Anonymous said...

Lynne - Happy to confirm that I am indeed now based in the North, having moved back home (the North East) from London.

This looks great and as I will be up in Hartlepool for the Tallships Race soon i will certainly pop into this and have a great look around.

Thanks for letting us know about non London events. Brilliant!

Lynne said...

Thanks everyone - I knew there must be some... Phillipa, I'm happy to publicise non London events if they are relevant - I just don't find out about them!

Tonia said...

I don't live in the North East but I think I left my heart up there...

Kristy said...

I'm in the North West but I'm pretty certain there are plenty of North Eastern bloggers out there!!

JustJoan said...

I don't know where Hartlepool is, but I wish I was there to see this exhibit!

Lisa-Marie said...

I'm not a Newcastle based blogger, but i do regularly visit family there, so will definitely go to the exhibition at some point!

the crafty currant said...

hey lady thanks for the mention. I will be defo dragging my other half to this one xx

Anonymous said...

I'm in Newcastle too! Sounds like a day out to Hartlepool is in order...

Fiona

little moon... said...

im north west - does that count? :O) xx