Monday 15 September 2008

Design Museum Valentine typewriter poster


I have just made a delightful discovery. Further to my post on the Valentine typewriter, I happened upon this post in Apartment Therapy. Can anyone see why it caught my attention?

Who knew that there was a Valentine typewriter poster? This is a limited edition poster designed in 2007 for the Design Museum.

I'm really not that much of a red person, perhaps because it's not a colour that suits my pink complexion, and so I've ruled it out from so many of life's decisions. But this poster isn't even that expensive - only £8. I think I should get one. Call it a quick interior fashion fix. I can find out later if it jars against my long-term colour scheme, but I'm not quite ready for long-term commitments just yet.

No comments: