Tuesday 13 November 2012

See you on the other side


Hi everyone, I've decided to stop blogging at Tea for Joy, and have set up a new blog at Papermash. For branding purposes I thought it made more sense to start a Papermash-specific blog, and I need to focus all my online energies into promoting my shop - as I'm trying to also find more balance offline, and spend more time pursuing things which are important to me (which are mostly not design-related). I'm not sure exactly what form it will take yet - am not a fan of blogs which plug their businesses in every post - but will find out as I go along. I hope you'll take a look.

Charlotte Love styled a pretty travel-themed story for Papermash, which I've shared in the first post.

I haven't transferred over subscribers, and won't redirect this blog, so please subscribe if you decide to follow along.

I'll always be thankful for this little blog, which has given me so many opportunities (Sunday Times Style magazine being the highlight, thanks Sian), and introduced me to some amazing people. I've really found bloggers to be some of the most positive and encouraging people I've met. Some blogs of friends and people I've met, whose blogs you might want to visit, are: Decorator's Notebook, Chocolate Creative, Hey Homewrecker, Anamu, My Creative, Playdoh and Poo, Lobster and Swan, Patchwork Harmony, Something I made - more on my blogroll. Hope to see you on the other side!

Photo: Lenka Rayn H.

7 comments:

Pingos do Céu said...

A new start it's always exciting. Give us the opportunity to see what is really important to us.

Best wishes for the new business!
Have a lovely week!
Pingos do Céu

Born & Bred Studio said...

Goodluck Lynne! Tea for joy will be missed. I look forward to following your new journey at Papermash!

Sian Meades said...

Oh I'm pleased the feature was a highlight, I was so pleased to include you! Always inspired by your blog, Lynne. I'm sure I will continue be no matter where your words are. x

Ana Maria / Anamu said...

very exciting Lynne, congrats! so happy that we got to meet via Tea For Joy - lots of great things ahead!

Becky said...

Ah, I'm definitely following you over! Have loved Tea for Joy ever since I discovered the blog world. All the very best in the new venture.

KLIX said...

Aww, I haven't been to Tea for Joy for a while and have only just seen the news. Exciting news about the new venture though - I'll check it out now :)

Gaby {lifeineight.com} said...

Can I just say that you have a lovely blog? Well, I've just said it! :o)

It's great to discover other fellow UK bloggers!