Tuesday 4 September 2012

Wishlist


I've been off work sick for a few days, with nothing to do except trawl the internet, which I think makes you feel even more unwell. Still, I've spotted these items from new autumn collections, which I love. The boots! I've never bought anything from Boden {feel like that is a step too far towards middle age}, but these are nice, right? There's actually quite a lot in the current catalogue which I like. What does that mean?

1. Metal trolley £145 2. Retro Barber Board £55, 3. Suede boots £129*, 4. Pendant Light £69.

UPDATE: not available for 3 months! Splurge averted.

2 comments:

Bristol Parenting Cafe said...

Ahhh, I love your selection. I know what you mean about Boden, it makes me think of Mumsnet for some reason! I have actually ordered before and, except for children's things have always been disappointed but maybe that's because I've been seduced by the catalogue styling/locations!

Anna McGregor said...

Boden does have some nice things this season! i have sent you a 20% off email they sent me - i ordered myself gorgeous toffee cashmere drape cardigan!