Thursday 23 February 2012

Wednesday workspace




A frustrating day, waiting in all day for a parcel I'm not convinced will arrive {delivery at any time between 8 and 5 is so 2010, I think}, trouble with suppliers, struggling to find the original sources of photographs, and so I thought I'd snap a few photos of my own desk instead. Turns out the camera is not co-operating much either {although have been picking up great tips from here} so this is all I have to share.  Above, pages I liked from Homes and Antiques,  a photo of Wandsworth Common, a print from Cassie English, watercolour feathers from Anna Betts, bunting made from vintage seed labels {also seen here} and a frame from a car boot sale which will be straightened at some future point.



And new stock, waiting to be photographed soon.

9 comments:

Kitchen fitter in Faversham said...

Nice mess lady, I hope you got the parcel at the end...

Leslie said...

Nice little workspace...lots of inspiration and a splash of washi tape is always a treat. ;-)

Polly Rowan said...

Love your workspace! Very pretty. I love Wandsworth common as well :) it's really close to where I live x

Lynne said...

Polly, me too! We should say hello some time!

Lisa-Marie said...

Utterly lovely workspace, and lovely new stock!!!

Conversation Pieces said...

Hate waiting in for things! You always know they're going to come at 5.31!! Love the bunting though :)

Lynne said...

Yep, 5.10pm...

Jo said...

This is *your* workspace?! So lovely. I wish mine were that inspiring..

Alexis said...

I love posts like these with little insights into inspirations.