Wednesday 11 January 2012

I wish wish wish...

I wondered if any readers would be interested in how I've been working on my accounts for weeks now, every weekend, and I'm still not finished, and not even started my tax return, and blogging is really on hold until I'm free of it.... I thought not, since I think people read blogs to escape - so I thought I'd post this dress instead. Plain and simple, this is the dress for me, and it's by one of my favourite Etsy sellers, Nadinoo. {Spotted on Carrie at Wish Wish Wish.}

{I did have one night out last night, when I went to see Swallows and Amazons - I adored it, like I knew I would. Has anyone seen it? There were lots of 10 year old boys, and the middle aged man sitting next to me who beamed the whole way through really made it for me. It finishes in London next week and then is going on tour.}

8 comments:

Anna @ Miss Beatrix said...

Always wonderful to discover new British blogs with inspirational photographs - thank you!

Hannah said...

I hope I manage to catch Swallows and Amazons when it's on tour, it sounds brilliant!

Lovely dress. I hope the rest of your taxes/ accounts go well!

Melissa Blake said...

Taxes? NO!!! Don't remind me...

Lisa-Marie said...

The dress is lovely, but you MUST talk to us about your taxes if you want. It's your blog and it comes as part of you.

I haven't done my tax return either...

Paulie Antiques said...

I wish, too! Nadinoo is stunning in every way.

love, polly :D

Zoƫ {Conversation Pieces} said...

Gorgeous dress! Swallows and Amazons is coming up here soon so will definitely be checking it out then! (Hope the accounts get done soon.)

Karen Cheung said...

Oh, I have always adored Swallows and Amazons and re-read the books every few years :-) And that dress is gorgeous. A good distraction from the dreaded tax returns! x

Charlie said...

Hehe... accounts are the worst thing in the world they even haunt my dreams! Dresses are much better!