Tuesday 22 November 2011

Saturday: The Merry Magpie Christmas Boutique

This Saturday, I'm running a gift-wrapping stall/workshop at the Merry Magpie Boutique, which is being held at The Book Club near Old Street. The fair has been organised by Patchwork Harmony and Y.E.S London, a charity which helps women looking for work. I will have wrapped some parcels to give you some ideas, but for a small donation to the charity, you can have a go at your own creative wrapping, using materials which I'll bring along {think brown paper, striped paper bags, masking tape + Christmas stamps.} Please note my stall will only be at the fair from 2pm - 4pm. Other stallholders include Chocolate Creative {Marga is just the friendliest blogger}, and Little Toucan {I love this toy typewriter!}

I'm doing another similar stall on Sunday - details to follow tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nordic Bliss said...

Sounds lovely. Chocolate Creative's products are great!