Tuesday 27 September 2011

Washi tape wrapping ideas

washi tape wrapping ideas
washi tape
Some wrapping ideas with Japanese washi tape with tapes from Papermash. From top left; book masking tape on a paper sleeve and old book pages; green checked masking tape bunting {made with bakers twine}; tartan masking tape bow and my favourite, a spotted masking tape bow! We were one of the first washi tape UK stockists and while some of the above designs have been discontinued, we have new designs in stock and we still love the styling ideas above!

14 comments:

jenn from midlife modern said...

What fun ideas! I love getting creative with my gift wrap. People really seem to appreciate the extra effort.

kit and nancy. said...

ooooo i love the little flags! thanks for the inspiration. christmas will be better because of the japanese tape covered pressies!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Nice idea - love the bow example you did.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for my lovely parcel! It arrived this morning and much squeaking followed!!

IDREWTHIS said...

like it like it :)

Emily said...

Fantastic wrapping! Love the idea x LondonZest

Anonymous said...

Lovely stuff Lynne ; )

Bristol Parenting Cafe said...

I am totally in love with this tape - it's used on everything in our house!

Karla said...

just found your blog! these ideas are so cool! :)

anna and the ring said...

Oh swoon. You do have the best stuff!

I want to wrap my Christmas presents already (although I still need to buy said presents!)

Lisa-Marie said...

Oh, the checked and solid bunting. I want it!

Decor Addict said...

That's it, i'm stocking up on brown craft paper and washi tape and wrapping all my gifts forever and ever like this. I absolutely LOVE these. And environmentally friendlier, no?

Amy said...

Oh I love this! How cute! Love the bow x

Afrodita said...

So cute! Cat