Monday 2 May 2011

Bank holiday flowers

Today was the only productive day out of the last five, the others spent window shopping, wedding watching and generally lounging around, but today I tidied. My favourite accessory for a spotless kitchen is always a bunch of flowers - these were free {I snipped them from an overhanging neighbour's tree - usually annoying as it blocks a lot of my sunlight, but I have had a few weeks' arrangements out of it.} Milk bottle from Sunbury Antiques market, bowl from Nina Invorm.

7 comments:

Edie said...

i also "borrow" flowers and branches from the neighbours' trees... surely, they won't even notice!
your arrangement looks very pretty!

best wishes,
edie
www.chocolatesandmartinis.com

Callie Grayson said...

such prettiness!
xx
callie

Kate said...

So pretty! And don't fret over unproductive days-- some days you just need a bit of relaxation! Cheers,

Kay
{with fingers crossed}

skirmishofwit said...

That lilac looks so pretty. I love the milk bottles.

Erin Lian said...

I am loving the milk bottles :)Beautiful lilacs :)
<3

Anonymous said...

Yay to free flowers... wish I had some neighbours ones I could nab. They look great too :)

And yay to downtime too... you do need it you know?

Tiffany Atkin said...

oh these are so lovely - just the little snippet of inspiration i need this morning ~ thankyou! :)