Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you have survived the big chill are are feeling upbeat about 2011. I'm making smallish resolutions, such as eating healthier {I'm reinstating my organic vegetable box, after a falling out last year}, which I hope will give me a boost during these tough months. How about you?

Stitched January illustration by Peter Crawley.


Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Happy New Year to you too! looking forward to reading you blog posts of 2011 xx

Jem said...

Oh I love your 'January' artwork :-) I think those are some great resolutions. Mine are blogging more, making more, buying more and healthy eating. So along similar lines! :-)

Happy New Year!

Jem xXx

Miss Milky said...

Great work!
Happy New Years..happy new artworks!

Cassie said...

Happy New Year Lynne - wishing you a happy, healthy and joy-filled one.

I am sticking to fairly small, achievable ones too, well that is what I hope!

conversationpieces said...

Happy New Year Lynne. Feeling upbeat-ish even though I seem to have jetlagged myself by staying up too late for a week! Actually thinking of cancelling our veg box so that's prob the opposite of a resolution!

Victoria said...

Loving that stitch, it is very unique and inspiring for the new year!