Monday 6 September 2010

Where I blog from...

Not from the space above, but you can find out where on Ill Seen, Ill Said today. I loved taking part in Jane's 'Where I blog from' series - one of my favourites. Thanks Jane for asking me to take part! (if you haven't visited her very lyrical blog before, you might want to start with the St Patrick's Day guest post she wrote for me earlier in the year.)

{Above, freesias in coffee jar, teacup - gift (with my very first plant inside), scarf from Pippin in New York and chair from ebay. Photo taken this afternoon, on a very dreary and wet Monday - alas.}

7 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Jane's 'where I blog from' series is one of my favourites, too. Enjoyed seeing your space over on her blog earlier, esp. your rug! Thanks for sharing.

Jane Flanagan said...

Thanks Lynne - it's so nice to have you today!!

Katie Morwenna said...

I love your tea cup plant! What a sweet idea. I generally blog from my bed as it's where I feel comfiest and I can generally have everything I want within reaching distance!

Holly said...

I LOVE the Gilmore Girls!
You have a lovely home, it looks so relaxing and calm.
Holly
x

Callie Grayson said...

:)
Have a wonderful day.
xx
callie

Anonymous said...

Love the chair... away to check out the post :)

Alexandra Steinmetz said...

Absolutely love your blog! A must read for my blog roll!