Thrilled to be sent home early today - so time for some blogging before the bank holiday weekend. (If you're interested in what I do, you can get an idea of what it is from this Biz Ladies guide I wrote for Design Sponge this week.)
- Yum, yum - I want to make these banana, oat and peanut breakfast cookies.
- Love these colour-coded vintage wares (for sale at a fair in Bridport this weekend)
- An amazing photo booth (love the hand-drawn library).
- A second plug for Alice this week but I just love this flower box.
- I've always loved Orange Pekoe so I'm excited to see Emma's new project for them.
Have a great weekend.
Photo by Emma Turner - from a friend's hen weekend I went on a few weeks ago.