Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Autumn styling at Aesop

Over the weekend, I went to Notting Hill, to the brilliant Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising. On the way, my friend and I walked through Westbourne Grove, where I spotted this Aesop shop from the other side of the road. Whoever thought of bringing these piles of leaves inside is a genius, I think - and they perfectly complement a brand which uses natural plant-based ingredients. Thanks to the shop assistant who happily hid from view so I could get my shot.

12 comments:

sweetwilliam said...

I would just want to go in and kick them up and crunch them under my feet!

Hat lady said...

This kind of things...only in London!

Bree said...

wonderful!

Phoe said...

Oh how magical! I love London. :)

Jen Chandler said...

What a marvelous shop! I'd be tempted to go in and start rolling around in them, kicking them up and starting a good, old fashioned leaf fight!

Your blog is simply delightful! I wandered over from Mr. Toast's place. So very glad I did!

Jen
lessonsintheartofslow.blogspot.com

Apt. #34 said...

How deliciously fun!

Rashed said...

Pretty incredible.

henzy said...

leaf fight!

Little Miss B said...

that's so fab, I hope I find time to go have a look before they sweep up!

Shine a Little Light said...

I want them in my house! Autumn leaves are the funnest!

CopyStrands said...

That photo encompasses everything I love about fall :)

Anonymous said...

This has been done successfully in some of the Melbourne stores also. Most recently Aesop Noth Melbourne on Errol Street.