Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Cloud Appreciation Society

I have been a huge fan of the Cloud Appreciation Society (and their subject) ever since I read The Cloudspotter's Guide a few years ago (worth buying just for the account of someone who fell through a rain cloud and survived - a pretty horrific story.) Now, I have The Cloud Collector's Handbook on my shopping list. I've just had a look for a 'cloud-spotting' evening class and unfortunately there isn't one in London (although they do exist!)


Fee said...

Ive heard of the Cloudspotter's Guide book, but this is all new to me!

They have evening classes! You have enlightened me.

Fee x

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Gorgeous. Bit of a cloud lover here also. Must check out the books.

Laura Trevey said...

These are so inspiring ~~

anna and the ring said...


Olivia said...

Beautiful photo's. I haven't heard of the book, but that story is intriguing!