Wednesday 8 July 2009

Lulu & Nat

I absolutely love embroidered fabrics - and these cushions and throws from Lulu & Nat really hit the spot. Their vibrant colours especially appealed to me during our scorching summer, when I entered a new, colourful era - which may be over. Nevertheless, I am very tempted by their cheery range of pillowcases; perfect to brighten up a neutral environment, or as a clashing co-ordinate for the more colour-brave.




Lulu & Nat have a brilliant range of bedding for a baby's room too, which are a little different to the ubiquitous blue and pink options. Everything is handmade in India, using traditional embroidery and printing techniques.

10 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

These are gorgeous! I couldn't bring myself to spen that much on a cushion cover, but I will be looking for a fabric like the yellow one to make my own! It is just what my dusty royal blue and cream living room needs!

Anonymous said...

these are fantastic! if left to my own devices, i could decorate our entire cabin with these fabrics.

Patchwork Harmony said...

these are really beautiful! can't decide whether I like the vibrant colours or the pastel colours best!! argh! xx

Duchess of Tea said...

Hello Lynne, I came over for a visit. I am so glad I did, I love your blog. You have a fascinating site, interesting posts and lovely photos. I will return this weekend to read all your current and archived posts. I just signed on a follower and will link your blog to mine and will add your blog to my list of favorite blogs. When you get a chance, please come over for tea over at my cottage and if you have a moment, I will sincerely appreciate it if you would join my blog as a follower. I am new at blogging and would very much like to spread my love of England and tea.
Hope to see you soon

Laura Trevey said...

These are amazing... LOVE the pillows!!

Top bird said...

Oh, these are very pretty, would love a whole pile of 'em. xx

orange sugar home said...

I think if I owned my own textile company this is what the fabrics would look like. Love them to pieces!!!

Callie Grayson said...

these are absolutely beautiful, I adore the white case with the pretty pink flowers.

Duchess of Tea said...

Oh! Lynne, I just love love you blog. I spend several hours last night reading all your posts. Great job.
I will be back

Conversation Pieces said...

Oooh they're pretty... and very summery :)