Wednesday 24 June 2009

Wednesday workspace

So, I've always thought I would be more productive if someone was working alongside me - I get very inspired to tidy when other people are in my flat - except, wait, that's what I do every day, and my boss (who sits about as far away from me as in this photograph) is just a little too close for comfort.

This workspace is actually not that different to many office environments, except that the row of propped pictures really gives it a lift. That blue actually distracted me for long enough to not even notice that a lot of the fixtures and fittings are actually reasonably standard. It demonstrates that just a little thought can really change an otherwise ordinary environment.

via ffffound.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha..I am sitting at one of 2 of those same desks..

Stella Jones said...

Looks like you are a designer or something like it. May I recommend the film 'Enchanted April' to you? I think you would love it.
Blessings Star

Anonymous said...

Ok I must have this work space as my own. Everything is so pretty and orderly!Once again, jealous.

ticklishfromadistance said...

I am having office envy.