Friday 19 June 2009

le petit boutique and discount

Welcome to Tea for Joy's newest advertiser, le petit boutique. I'm thrilled to feature this pretty little shop which sells a lovely range of vintage finds, some with a French theme, such as Pob-like French knitting dolls (I never knew such a thing existed) and an apple-adorned measuring jug.

Le petit boutique is offering a special discount for Tea for Joy readers - just enter the code teaforjoy at checkout.

Have a look at Natalie's blog too, le petit oiseau, which I mentioned a while ago because it has a cute header featuring blogland's perennial favourite, graph paper.





If you are interested in advertising on Tea for Joy, please email me for statistics etc - I'm offering a sizzling summer special of only £10 for 2 months.

5 comments:

Boubou said...

Bonjour !
First time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :)
well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my boubouteatime hope you ll enjoy the visit :)
a bientot !
Boubouteatime xx

orange sugar home said...

sweet little shop - love their banner.

Grace said...

What a cute shop!

Salon de Sucre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Salon de Sucre said...

I posted the wrong comment ! this shop is so pretty and sweet!