Wednesday 27 May 2009

Yellowgoat design

I absolutely adore the jewellery from Hong Kong-based Yellowgoat Design - with quirky designs such as the cup 'half full half empty' earrings, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to resist. Today my favourites are the the cloud headband and the gentleman's collar bracelet.

Do you remember these felt corsages from A Alicia Accessories? Well, Yellowgoat is hosting a giveaway this week, where you can win a white corsage brooch - click here to enter.

I've just had a look at A Alicia's shop again, and I spotted these bows - I think they might be just the thing to jazz up the plain navy jacket which I've worn every day for at least the last month.

9 comments:

She Draws said...

Yay for yellowgoat!

Anonymous said...

very cute and creative designs. :)

Shelia Day said...

I love those headbands!! Too bad headbands hurt my head and I end up taking them off when I walk out of the door.

Lynne said...

Shelia - I'm the same - in fact I can't wear lots of things - no rings, hairbands, and I struggle with wearing a watch all day.

Elyse said...

Ahh, I think I'm in love! ;)

blue moss said...

i love yellowgoat....so cute and so original!!!

Yellowgoat said...

thank you for having me here. ;D and the plug for the giveaway. xoxo

B said...

so cute

Mrs. Frazier said...

Love this & love your blog... the matchbook necklace is awesome.