Wednesday 13 May 2009

Plumo

Plumo has been on my secret shopping list for at least five years. It's a mail order company, based in North London, and it's the perfect place to buy gifts, for friends, and gifts, for yourself.

They have really unique stock, most of which you won't have seen elsewhere, and a mix of furniture, homewares, clothes, and jewellery, a lot of which have quite a French feel. It's worth signing up to their mailing list and waiting for special offers - they often offer extra discounts and free shipping, and there are usually substantial discounts during their sale periods.


At the minute they are offering a 10% discount and free shipping - it might be the time to order this skirt which I've had my eye on, and for a special treat (because I so often deprive myself otherwise) I am thinking about one of these coin purses, all unique as they are made from vintage scarves. Their clothes are expensive but mostly I disregard them anyway, as they're the type of clothes which suit tall, tanned blondes (not me, and they're not my colours.) So one clothes purchase from them in five years wouldn't be too outrageous.

5 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

thanks for the share, they items are wonderful!!

Patchwork Harmony said...

i heart Plumo too... and I am loving that stripy skirt, but like you say I don't know if it would work on my not-5'11" frame!

Anonymous said...

oh the stuff looks fab!! Thanks for sharing this link!

Stella Jones said...

I like the look of the mobile phone pouch. It looks very tactile, all shiny and silky, That's what I would buy.
Blessings Star

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I love too benches. So simple, but very textural and interesting.