Friday, 17 April 2009

Five Friday Faves

Well, if you haven't seen it already, you must check out this circus party - and these fantastic invitations (I'm noting them down for one of my favourite posts of the year - maybe ever. Thanks Mel - I saw them on your blog first.)

An expectant mum is embroidering these lovely babygros.

More lovely cherry blossom photos - although these are of a pavement with petals, they look like a delicious slice of cake to me.

I can never have enough of car boot sale finds.

A great way to celebrate a birthday - offering the same discount off in your etsy shop as your age!

Photo via Creature Comforts new Etsy shop - just proves that it's all about the packaging (and the styling)...


Kotori said...

I love your end of the week posts - it helps me find new fun blogs and catch up on anything I've missed!

Have a wonderful weekend.

RhiannonM said...

Oh thank you for passing along the party blog, I so love findign things for children to squirrel away ideas for my own future babies. : )

Rebecca said...

I so enjoy your Friday Faves...have a great weekend.

Notes From The Frugal Trenches said...

I love the labels and cherry blossoms are my favourite things!

our little love nest said...

Too fun! Thanks so much for sharing. xo

.caroline armelle. said...

thanks for your nice comments!
i'm glad you liked the party!