Friday 3 April 2009

Five Friday Faves


This is seriously one of my favourite vintage items ever.

Help the cause! Add any Domino photos you have to Coco & Kelley's Flickr pool.

A lovely roundup of vintage kitchen clocks.

This blog has one of the nicest headers I've seen in a long time - and love the tea theme too!

Some gorgeous English views (and positive words too.)

There's still time to enter this week's giveaway, a fabulous notebook from Summersville. Next week I'm taking a blogging holiday, but I'll be popping in on Monday to reveal this week's winner, and to announce next week's giveaway - there's a real treat coming up!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Image via Domino.

11 comments:

erin said...

lynne! thanks so much for the link love. so glad you like my little header. wishing you a very happy weekend. ~ erin

malo said...

I agree both about the header and the locker. Thank you so much for your nice comment over at my blog. That compliment made me happy! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

This blog makes me feel so warm and happy. I just wanted to say that! Allison

Pattie said...

Yay! Thank you :)

Jewelz said...

I just L♡VE the vintage stuff. Must clean out my cupboards, I'm sure the stuff at the very back has been there long enough to be vintage LOL! Maybe all my old stuff can make a come back. Oh I just remembered an old typewriter...off to check where it is!
Cheers
Jewelz

please sir said...

Thank you so much for the link love!!!

avant garde design said...

wow, love your blog! thanks for stopping by mine and leaving a comment :) we do indeed get inspired and influenced by others for sure. here's hoping there are original ideas left...somewhere.

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

love your blog! thank you for visiting mine and for your lovely comment! i'll be back for more :)

Carrie said...

Thanks for the link!

PS: I've given you some awards. Check out my blog for details.

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

I've been waiting for a flickr group like that to pop up-- glad someone took the initiative!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynne, I saw your blog in the Times list, and I love the look of your blog! Very clean and welcoming. I miss Domino! Sigh. I ahve a feeling it will come back though (once we are through the recession.) -Jean