Friday 27 March 2009

Five Friday Faves


An amazing prop warehouse.

Lovely everyday art.

I just have to have an invitation to this high school reunion party - love this theme almost as much as the (new) Depression party idea.

A charming but cluttered studio (glad I'm not the only one who lives in organised chaos!) - and I love the artwork in progress too.

A gorgeous image with nothing not to love - the wall colour, the old books, the uncovered lampshades...

Have a great weekend everyone. If you're in the UK, don't forget to put your clocks forward! Oh, and don't forget, there's still time to complete my survey and enter the giveaway. I will announce the winner on Monday.

11 comments:

Lee said...

You have no idea how stoked I was to find that one of my posts made it on to your 'Five Friday Faves' (FFF is one of my favourite reads of the week)! Thank you for the inclusion, and I'm so glad you liked the pics from The Propery. Lee :)

kelgell said...

Thanks for the reminder about Daylight Savings Time. I had to check when it ends here in Australia but it's not tonight, it's next weekend. Might go check out your survey too.

Rebecca said...

It was an unexpected accident that I stumbled across your blog and I am so glad of it!
Love, love, love it!

Anonymous said...

I love your design ! it's very original !

robert frank said...

Hi Lynne,

You have bealtiful things here!
I will follow this blog forward today.
Greetings from Brasil!

sorry my croocked english.hahaha

Callie Grayson said...

great post!
Loved the 30's party that Jo hosted! fabulous fun.

Blair Friedeman said...

I love the high school reunion idea -especially using the library cards for invites! Beautiful photo too--looks like such perfect clutter and a workspace that I could be very productive at!

Anonymous said...

love your friday faves!

i.d. said...

Thanks for the links - your blog is a joy to read, just stumbled across it!

Anonymous said...

WOW. So wonderful!

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

Thank you for including one of my posts on your friday faves! made my day!