Wednesday 25 February 2009

Wednesday workspace: Kim from Desire to Inspire

I spotted this office a little while ago on Desire to Inspire. Isn't it fabulous? It looks like such a bright and cheery place to work.

I love the yellow chair.

And the green one...
This looks like a lady who really loves her fabric.

And look at the yellow noticeboard - I am determined to make something similar as a DIY project, but I never seem to find old ornamental frames in charity shops. Check out this post for instructions on how to make a blackboard with a very similar yellow frame.

I love rooms which have a white background or base, but then add splashes of colour. To see lots more photos, including 'before' shots (the white painted floor is a major improvement), have a look at Kim's post about the room's decoration.

8 comments:

KELLY said...

totally amazing. that colour! i am so inspired. i am definitely going to try and make a noticeboard like that too...let's hope those charity shops have what we're looking for!

Rachel said...

I love that yellow chair! I have one in blue, but the yellow is so much sweeter.

Anonymous said...

It's WONDERFUL! I love the pops of color that contrast with the otherwise serene white background. What a perfect place to get some great work done!

Blair Friedeman said...

completely overcome with office envy!!!!

katy elliott said...

I love that office so colorful and lively.

Anonymous said...

The colors make me so happy! The green and yellow chairs are quite the highlights.

Unknown said...

The notice board is a fabulous idea - especially in that cheery yellow. I feel like I would be so much more inspired if I had that above my desk!

pve design said...

Oh how colorful, I immediately thought of Rachel, and then when you and linked her here - I did a little dance and my heart of light beamed for her.
pve