Friday, 20 February 2009

Five Friday Faves


I love the look of these paper goods.

Inspired by this cheap-chic wall art of old playbills and programmes.

Soft afternoon light...a cure for my headache.

I couldn't resist the invitation to take a video tour of someone else's house. (I like the framed photo booth strips.)

I'm oddly obsessed with this kitchen sink gadget.

Have a great weekend everyone. I have an exciting guest post from Katy Elliott on Monday - so check back then!

Photo via Luphia.

5 comments:

paula said...

love these images, so dreamy.

{this is glamorous} said...

What lovely, lovely photos! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

notesfromthefrugaltrenches.com said...

Love the tint of these photos!

Brittany Noel said...

These photos are so lovely. Like going to mom's and making bread together.

Concrete Honey said...

Love the hazy wholesome colours