Tuesday 20 January 2009

Tree for Joy

I can't get enough of tree photographs, especially if they are of a solitary tree, black and white, taken in winter and somehow involve a Polaroid camera. Here are a few quick Etsy picks which fulfil some of those criteria. Do you have a favourite tree? I have a favourite tree on the local common, which I am lining up to play a significant role in some life event, whether it's having a party beside it, writing about it, or making a collage from all the photos I have taken of it.

Images of Beauty

9 comments:

Rachel Joiner said...

I'm a sucker for trees too. I love these images.

Rachel said...

These are beauties! Last year my calendar was just black and white images of trees, and I loved it.

Make Do Style said...

Gorgeous pics and good luck with interview, one treat won't hurt!

karlene said...

I have a super big thing for trees and branches too. I am glad I am not the only one branching out. (okay, I know that was bad, but couldn't resist) happy day!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I know what you mean, I can't stop taking photos of silhouetted twiggy trees at the moment. These are lovely picks. xx

Geisslein said...

What a beautiful collection! I love trees too - especially in winter, at the morning, when they are white from frost and the sunrise give them this special rosy color. This beauty makes me breathless...

Hailey said...

I'm a tree lover as well! I adore the pictures you posted. I love the very very green portraits of them and the black and white winter shots. They really bring out the details.

Anonymous said...

Um, okay---not only are these images gorgeous and haunting, but your title is cracking me up! I'm such a sucker for wordplay...

Callie Grayson said...

I too have a love of tree images!
They are just beautiful and grand and they make my heart sing!
callie